Welcome to Farnham Runners
We are an established and growing, sociable running club based at Farnham in south-west Surrey - we run for fitness and we run for fun!
We train 3 times a week on roads and the beautiful countryside around Farnham, compete in cross country and road race leagues as well as local races and Park Runs, and host various running and social events throughout the year.
With over 200 members with a wide range of interests, abilities and aspirations, we welcome new members of all standards into our very social running club and at any of our regular training sessions.
Members win 2017 Farnham Sports Awards
In these annual awards organised by Farnham Sports Council, Jane Georghiou was presented the Sports Coach of the Year award, and Craig Tate-Grimes the Service to Sport award.
In the Club of the Year category Farnham Runners was Highly Commended.
Read Farnham Herald report
Dates for your diary
Recent press releases
News for club members
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
- Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM): Wednesday 25th October
- Club Championship: 2017 winners, runners up and full results
- Grand Prix: tables after SXCL Pamber Forest on 8th October
- Footprints: October 2017 issue
- Committee: contact details for 2017-18 committee members
- AGM: minutes of 2017 AGM held on 24th May
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) tags: now available to club members
Enter club pages (login required)