Welcome to Farnham Runners
We are an established and growing, sociable running club based at Farnham in south-west Surrey - we run for fitness and we run for fun!
We train 3 times a week on roads and the beautiful countryside around Farnham, compete in cross country and road race leagues as well as local races and Park Runs, and host various running and social events throughout the year.
With over 200 members with a wide range of interests, abilities and aspirations, we welcome new members of all standards into our very social running club and at any of our regular training sessions.
Members successful in 2018 Farnham Sports Awards
Repeating our 2017 success in these annual awards organised by Farnham Sports Council, Linda Tyler was presented the Volunteer of the Year award, Kathy Brown the Mayor of Farnham's Outstanding Contribution to Sport award and James Clarke was the runner up Sports Personality of the Year.
In the Club of the Year category Farnham Runners was once again Highly Commended.
Dates for your diary
Recent press releases
News for club members
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
- Club Championship 2018: full results list
- AGM: minutes from 2018 AGM held on 2nd May
- Farnham Runners 10th Anniversary: booklet produced in 1996 giving a brief history of Farnham Runners first 10 years
- Grand Prix: final tables after SXCL Bourne Woods on 9th December
- Footprints: November 2018 issue
- Wednesday runs rota : to volunteer to lead groups on club nights
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) tags: now available to club members
Enter club pages (login required)