This website will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but is accessible to any browser or internet device.
Welcome to Farnham Runners
We are an established and growing, sociable running club based at Farnham in south-west Surrey - we run for fitness and we run for fun!
We train 3 times a week on roads and the beautiful countryside around Farnham, compete in cross country and road race leagues as well as local races and Park Runs, and host various running and social events throughout the year.
With over 200 members with a wide range of interests, abilities and aspirations, we welcome new members of all standards into our very social running club and at any of our regular training sessions.
Dates for your diary
- 27th September - Club supper
- 25th October - Halloween Run, Rowledge. Details to follow.
Recent press releases
News for club members
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
- Club Championship: 2017 winners, runners up and full results
- Grand Prix: tables after HRRL Overton 5 on 3rd September
- Footprints: August 2017 issue
- Committee: contact details for 2017-18 committee members
- AGM: minutes of 2017 AGM held on 24th May
Enter club pages