Welcome to Farnham Runners
We are an established and growing, sociable running club based at Farnham in south-west Surrey - we run for fitness and we run for fun!
We train 3 times a week on roads and the beautiful countryside around Farnham, compete in cross country and road race leagues as well as local races and Park Runs, and host various running and social events throughout the year.
With over 200 members with a wide range of interests, abilities and aspirations, we welcome new members of all standards into our very social running club and at any of our regular training sessions.
Members win 2017 Farnham Sports Awards
In these annual awards organised by Farnham Sports Council, Jane Georghiou was presented the Sports Coach of the Year award, and Craig Tate-Grimes the Service to Sport award.
In the Club of the Year category Farnham Runners was Highly Commended.
Read Farnham Herald report
Dates for your diary
Recent press releases
News for club members
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
- Grand Prix: final tables after SXCL Farnham on 10th December
- Footprints: November 2017 issue
- Awards: club 10 mile records
- EGM: minutes of meeting on 25th October 2017
- Wednesday runs rota : to volunteer to lead groups on club nights
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) tags: now available to club members
Enter club pages (login required)