This website will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but is accessible to any browser or internet device.
: following on from the statement from England Athletics
, Farnham Runners are suspending all face-to-face running activities such as club training sessions, competitions, club committee and face-to-face meetings, running groups and social events at least until the end of April. We will post any further updates here and on our members Facebook page.
Welcome to Farnham Runners
We are an established and growing, sociable running club based at Farnham in south-west Surrey - we run for fitness and we run for fun!
We train 3 times a week on roads and the beautiful countryside around Farnham, compete in cross country and road race leagues as well as local races and Park Runs, and host various running and social events throughout the year.
With over 200 members with a wide range of interests, abilities and aspirations, we welcome new members of all standards into our very social running club and at any of our regular training sessions.
Recent press releases
News for club members
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
- Footprints: May 2020 issue
- Grand Prix: tables after SXCL Alice Holt on 1st March
- AGM: Due to Corvid-19 held as a Zoom meeting on 29th July
- Farnham Runners 10th Anniversary: booklet produced in 1996 giving a brief history of Farnham Runners first 10 years
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) tags: now available to club members
Enter club pages (login required)