This website will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but is accessible to any browser or internet device.
Welcome to Farnham Runners
We are an established and growing, sociable running club based at Farnham in south-west Surrey - we run for fitness and we run for fun!
We train 3 times a week on roads and the beautiful countryside around Farnham, compete in cross country and road race leagues as well as local races and Park Runs, and host various running and social events throughout the year.
With over 200 members with a wide range of interests, abilities and aspirations, we welcome new members of all standards into our very social running club and at any of our regular training sessions.
Dates for your diary
Recent press releases
News for club members
Grand Prix tables, Footprints, Committee members, Club Championship and Handicap results and more ...
- London Marathon coach: bookings now open for Club members and their guests
- Footprints: January 2020 issue
- Grand Prix: tables after HRRL Ryde 10 on 2nd February
- Club Handicap: full results
- AGM: 20th May at the Seale and Sands RBL
- Farnham Runners 10th Anniversary: booklet produced in 1996 giving a brief history of Farnham Runners first 10 years
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) tags: now available to club members
Enter club pages (login required)